Tuatapere Computing Classes
Date(s) - 29 Aug, 2017
9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Waiau Area School
BASIC COMPUTING LESSONS – TUATAPERE with Nathan Iveson
Come along to these Taster sessions and learn some basic computer skills to help build your computing confidence.
DATE: Tuesday 22 AUGUST
- 9:30am – 11.30am Computer Maintenance & Security
- 12:30pm – 2.30pm Next Step “Emailing”
- 3pm – 5pm Intro to Microsoft Word
- 6pm – 8pm Next Step “Digital Photos”
DATE: Tuesday 29 AUGUST
- 9:30am – 11.30am Facebook Basics
- 12:30pm – 2.30pm Internet Sites (Using Google)
- 3pm – 5pm Intro to Microsoft Excel
- 6pm – 8pm Intro to Windows 10
COST: $20 per person, per class.
VENUE: Waiau Area School – 47 Orawia Rd, TUATAPERE
To enrol please phone Lynley Lott at Southern REAP on 03 236 6008 or email email@example.com
These classes are held in conjunction with Rural Women – Clifden Branch. Laptops are provided.